Everyone especially we the females run after getting a slim and fit body, an ‘Hour Glass’ body type to be precise. In this race with ourselves we often forget the basic fundamentals for achieving lasting fitness.
Each point discussed below is a gem finely curated for you to achieve your desired goal of weight loss.
Go ahead, read on…
1. Frame a picture of yours how will you look like when you achieve your desired goal of weight loss. Always keep it in your mind; it will keep you motivated.
2. Map your Medical Personality and follow diet – lifestyle accordingly.
3. Map your BMI (Body Mass Index). Weigh yourself and take your vital stats every week. This will be another motivation.
Be aware of your body frame and plan weight loss as per your BMI and body frame.
Here is a link to know about BMI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
4. One very important point is aiming to lose weight gradually for example 1 to 2 kg of weight loss per month should be the goal depending on your total weight and number of kilograms that you want to lose.
5. Another point to ponder over is that your ideal weight is one that keeps you energetic and bustling with energy!
Do not run after those popular zero figures. Everyone has a body frame, a body type; love the body you are in, you are special!
6. For weight loss kick start be on a liquid diet for one meal time like your dinner/ supper can include soup/custard.
7. Design a diet and lifestyle routine that you can follow all your life.
Strict food routine should be followed from Monday to Friday (no binging allowed).
Take dinner three hours before sleep and avoid junk or fried food whenever possible.
On Sundays give yourself little room to enjoy a meal or two that you covet.
8. As they say “Have breakfast like a king, lunch like a minister and dinner like a pauper”.
9. Stop sleeping in the daytime. A nap or two of 15 to 20 minutes is advisable instead.
10. Develop a habit to sit straight, without back support; legs and thighs adducted (apposed against each other).
Follow a 45 minute workout session including warm up and cool down on weekdays.
Stress less (it may cause hormonal imbalance), believe in the evanescence of life and stay gleaming!